Health & Safety Policy @ Go-Go Bambini
At Go-Go Bambini, safety and hygiene are priorities.
Our playscape and soft play equipment has been certified by TÜV Rheinland Group of Germany to international safety standards. It is designed to ensure that children have fun in as low-risk a playground environment as possible. The big purple slide is designed for children (the laws of physics dictate that the heavier you are – the faster you go), adults are warned to use caution when playing.
Parents, please take note of the following:
- The main playscape is suitable for children aged 3-11 years, while the junior softplay area is for children under 3 years.
- Parents and caregivers are required to supervise their children at all times, as they would in any playground situation, and are responsible for the behaviour of their children.
- Please discourage your children from unsafe or irresponsible play. Go-Go Bambini is not responsible for any injury sustained from use of our play equipment or from interaction with other guests on our premises.
- Everyone must remove their shoes and wear socks before entering the playscape, they must also sanitize their hands with the hand-gel from the dispensers located around the centre.
- Parents and children will be temperature checked prior to entry with an infrared scanner.
These measures, together with our regular scheduled cleaning and disinfecting, will help to reduce health risks. We are especially aware of the risk of Hand Foot & Mouth disease and H1N1 influenza, thus we seek your cooperation in ensuring that children follow the hygiene rules. We also ask parents to be fair to others and keep unwell children at home, especially children with runny noses or other possible symptoms.
For your information...
All ball pits are sanitized with alcohol spray daily and completely emptied and cleaned thoroughly once a week. The playscape is constantly cleaned on a rotating roster basis with hospital-grade germicidal disinfectant solution.
Upgrades & Safety Audits
Every year, usually around January and February, we close for a short renovation period. We specially fly in our international technicians to perform upgrades and safety audits of our equipment. While this may inconvenience our customers, for which we do apologise, we feel it is very important that we maintain our high standards.
Challenges & Learning through Play
By nature, children are curious and will always explore new challenges. To make our playscape attractive and beneficial to children, we have incorporated many differing levels of challenge and difficulty. We believe it is important to keep children engaged and constantly challenged so that as children become more confident they will progress to increasingly challenging areas, but sometimes they will find themselves “stuck”. This is all part of the learning process and will ultimately serve to enrich their feelings of self-worth and achievement when they finally succeed.